Eco-Exclusive Financing Available!
Upgrade Your Home
Goldenline Construction has energy efficient solutions that will increase the value of your home. Going green is more than a trend, it is a path to a sustainable future with strong environmentally-conscious materials as a foundation.
Here To Help!
Goldenline Construction is here to modernize your home and save you energy. Let’s talk about our green build programs and find an energy-efficient upgrade for your home.
Special Financing Available
Did you know?
Green homes are gentler on the environment and on your wallet, delivering lower utility bills and requiring less maintenance. Higher quality without the high cost.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades for Your Home
Smart Home Features
Smart Connected Appliances
Smart Grid & Solar Technology
Top Reasons To Go Green
Health & Comfort
Lower Cost, Better Efficiency
Exclusive Rebates & Programs
Improved Home Value
Why Goldenline Construction
Modern Practices & 20+ Years of Experience
1-on-1 Complete Project Guidance
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Completion & Unsurpassed Quality
We have over 20 years experience in home remodeling all over the Los Angeles area on new construction and general contractor work.
Recent Project Locations:
We Are Trusted and Top-Rated
- Moms house had a flood and needed a lot of help. Living far from her was another added challenge.... read moreMoms house had a flood and needed a lot of help. Living far from her was another added challenge. Sagi at Golden Construction was super friendly and helpful and put both my mom at ease. He explained how things worked and guided us thru the whole process. He was attentive and detailed and didn't miss a single thing. I also spoke to Elude who was equally amazing and generous with his time and advice. Cant say enough good things about them. You would definitely be in good hands with them! JP read lessJo J.10/05/2022We recently purchased a new home and were looking to do some remodeling. We met with multiple companies, but it... read moreWe recently purchased a new home and were looking to do some remodeling. We met with multiple companies, but it was GoldenLine Construction (and more specifically Sagi) that convinced us to move forward due to their detailed care and knowledgeable expertise. We completely remodeled the kitchen, added a movie room, and added a rec room. Sagi was there every step of the way to address any and all of our questions and concerns. I would recommend GoldenLine to anyone I know who needs a remodel, especially because of Sagi. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him and we love our remodel! The house feels like a home now 🙂 read lessIsabel M.8/17/2022I'm in the early stages of design/budgeting remodels for my kitchen and three bathrooms. I worked with Sagi to provide... read moreI'm in the early stages of design/budgeting remodels for my kitchen and three bathrooms. I worked with Sagi to provide an early estimate and he was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was super patient and a great resource to me while exploring all options and cost saving possibilities. Highly recommend! read lessAlyssa P.8/08/2022I met with Benji he was knowledgable and kind. What was most impressive was the level of service. GLC... read moreI met with Benji he was knowledgable and kind. What was most impressive was the level of service. GLC across the board have been amazing to deal with . I absolutely suggest and recommend GLC and Benji as managers for your construction project. read lessMilad S.6/27/2022
- We struggled to find a contractor to fix the damage from a water leak but then we got in touch... read moreWe struggled to find a contractor to fix the damage from a water leak but then we got in touch with GoldenLine and they have been AMAZING! Eden was fantastic, patient and so great at managing all the different parts of the construction, even when we had some unexpected bumps in the road (as is the case with any construction). All the various guys that came in were friendly, prompt and super tidy. Would definitely recommend them and we'll for sure be calling Eden for our next project! read lessJulia W.6/26/2022Benji and Omri were great to work with throughout the entire project. They always kept me updated on the progress... read moreBenji and Omri were great to work with throughout the entire project. They always kept me updated on the progress and responded quickly to all of my questions. Goldenline was willing to help us with a couple of small projects that turned out great! We would definitely work with them again. read lessBrian L.6/02/2022Goldenline did a professional job of our master bathroom remodel, and their team was a pleasure to work with. David... read moreGoldenline did a professional job of our master bathroom remodel, and their team was a pleasure to work with. David served as point of contact and general project manager, and he was courteous, professional, knowledgable and very helpful throughout the process. He made a number of really great suggestions that improved on our design and helped to make the final result even better than we'd imagined. Jordan was our foreman and he was simply excellent. Jordan is professional, good natured, easy to communicate with, and is great at solving problems as they arise during construction. Gil, the project manager back at home office, also checked in on the job periodically and was always courteous and helpful. The individual workers were all professional too, and highly skilled. We always felt like the project was in good hands throughout. And the final result was a great-looking and very functional bathroom that both my wife and I love. read lessJason G.5/23/2022While I've not yet completed a project with GoldenLine, I wanted to share how amazing the customer service experience has... read moreWhile I've not yet completed a project with GoldenLine, I wanted to share how amazing the customer service experience has been with Michelle, Sagi, and the entire team. They've provided incredible guidance and support, without even being fully contracted. I'd recommend the team here for anyone who is looking for great partners to provide quality advice and craftsmanship. read lessZion L.5/12/2022
- We contracted Goldenline to do a full remodel and we couldn't be happier! Beginning with our contractor Sagi, our foreman... read moreWe contracted Goldenline to do a full remodel and we couldn't be happier! Beginning with our contractor Sagi, our foreman Jordan and all the other professional individuals who were involved. Sagi keep us informed every step of the way and was always available when we needed him. Jorden went out on a limb at least a couple of times to accommodate us. The rest of the professional workers all did an excellent job. No complaints here! read lessPeggey H.5/05/2022We had a pipe leak and insurance had demo'ed half the bathroom and left so we really needed someone who... read moreWe had a pipe leak and insurance had demo'ed half the bathroom and left so we really needed someone who could help us start right away.
I had the pleasure of working with Sagi on our bathroom renovation. He helped us get more money out of insurance with his detailed estimate and then answered every single one of my annoying questions through the process. He advised on design, as I had a specific vision in mind. And when we ran into an issue with the tile installation (they're thicker than normal tiles and we didn't have a transition from tile to wall), he had a great solution that made the wall transition seamlessly to the tile. It looks better than I could have imagined and we lost no time. In fact, our project finished early!
I loved the planning that went into the project. We mostly only had to have workers in the house during the first half of the day, which is so much less stressful than having people coming in and out all day. Everything ran so efficiently that it barely felt like we had work done- we just magically had a new bathroom!
I highly recommend Sagi and Goldenline. Sagi is so responsive (a rarity in the business), and even on text. The experience was worth every penny. read lessJoyce S.3/04/2022I would definitely recommend hiring Eldan and his team at Goldenline. They are professional and timely with superb attention to... read moreI would definitely recommend hiring Eldan and his team at Goldenline. They are professional and timely with superb attention to detail. We initially hired them for a pool build and backyard remodel. We were so happy with our experience that we have since hired them for more projects. Eldan is very communicative, available and helpful throughout the entire process, which is extremely important as we have worked with many contractors whom seem to be unavailable once a project starts or (even worse) make error after error on an expensive project. As a perfectionist myself, I especially appreciate Eldan's attention to detail. He had his workers completely redo pool tiling because they weren't laid to his liking (and this was without my input), which I was very impressed by since it obviously costs him more to do. He will also take initiative to make suggestions and corrections as the project progresses. He has been able to step into a messy job with a previous contractor, correct the errors and complete the job. It is hard to find this caliber of a contractor (and team) so do yourself a favor and hire the team at Goldenline. Also, I never really write reviews but I did for this because they are that good. read lessJennifer J.2/25/2022I'm so happy we hired Goldenline Construction to do our bathroom remodel. The project manager, Liron was very friendly and... read moreI'm so happy we hired Goldenline Construction to do our bathroom remodel. The project manager, Liron was very friendly and professional. At our first meeting he came took pictures, listened to our needs and wants, and had great ideas as well. Their quality of work matches their reputation and we couldn't be happier. We are looking forward to continue doing business with them read lessJackie B.2/14/2022
- Hiring Goldenline Construction was the best thing I could have done. Liron the specialist they sent Came to my house... read moreHiring Goldenline Construction was the best thing I could have done. Liron the specialist they sent Came to my house in the first day knew exactly what he was talking about. Took notes, pictures, and listened to my concerns.
He's been a part of the process and helped me with all the questions and requests I had during the job and after they finish !
I'm so happy with my complete home remodeling !
High quality, class, and excellent customer service. I recommend them and will definitely go back to them for my future home remodeling! Thank you Liron and Goldenline Construction you did it amazing ! read lessDany P.12/19/2021I had some work done on my kitchen and garage - refinishing the cabinets, new countertops, completely remodeling the garage.... read moreI had some work done on my kitchen and garage - refinishing the cabinets, new countertops, completely remodeling the garage. Liron came out and gave me an estimate, and I was immediately drawn to his straightforwardness and easygoing attitude. They were not the cheapest quote I received, but I'm so happy I went with them. Their work is really wonderful, and even though it took a bit longer than I would have liked, I'm pleased with the finished results. My house really does look transformed and updated thanks to them. Their communication throughout was great, and Liron and Ron would often come out themselves to check on things and make sure even the smallest touchups were done. I would recommend them for any project, large or small. read lessKathleen Q.11/09/2021Goldenline Construction hires very talented craftspeople to work for them. We had a kitchen and bathroom remodel done from June... read moreGoldenline Construction hires very talented craftspeople to work for them. We had a kitchen and bathroom remodel done from June to October 2021. The quality of their craftspeople was incredible. If there was any problem, Goldenline stood behind their work and had it fixed. While removing a tile countertop, our dishwasher was accidently damaged. Goldenline took responsibility and helped to pay for a new dishwasher. Our project manager, Eden ( Ed-in) Ben Ezra, couldn't be nicer and listened to what we needed. He even met us at various supply stores to help us pick out new flooring, new kitchen appliances, new bathroom tiles and slabs for our new countertops. That is outstanding service. To top it off, everyone from the office, the owners, and other managers couldn't be nicer or more responsive.
Unfortunately for us, we tried to adopt Eden, but his parents said "no". read lessJudy W.10/06/2021My wife and I had Goldenline Construction paint the exterior of our house 2-3 months ago, and are very happy... read moreMy wife and I had Goldenline Construction paint the exterior of our house 2-3 months ago, and are very happy we chose them over other contractors. They did an excellent job, and this was not an easy project. Our house is almost 3300 square feet, and it hadn't been painted for over 25 years! We have extensive eaves and many French doors, so the trim was a lot of work. We had two other companies do some work on the house, but we were not pleased with what they'd done. The first took forever and charged way too much, and the second actually damaged some of the wood paneling of the house. Due to these experiences, I was skeptical of all the contractors who came to give me bids. Osher was the project manager, and came out right away. When we talked, I liked his commitment to doing a thorough and excellent job, so I decided to go with his bid. Even though it was a little higher than the lowest one I got, it was very fair. I am so glad I did. He kept us well-informed about each phase of the project, listened to and responded to all our concerns, and made sure everything he'd promised was done exactly as promised, with no hidden charges, and in a good time-frame. His painters are very skilled, amazingly hard-working, and truly great at their craft. We are so happy with the outcome. We will use Goldenline for future projects. read lessScott C.8/25/2021
- We recently purchased a 1950's home and needed a Bathroom remodel. This is our first big renovation project and had... read moreWe recently purchased a 1950's home and needed a Bathroom remodel. This is our first big renovation project and had no idea what to expect. Factors that were important to us with renovating were costs and whether the job would be done right.
If you want to work with contractors who are responsive, considerate, and professional. Please do yourself a favor and go with Goldenline Construction. I speak from experience knowing that costs, having a trusting relationship with your contractor to do the job right and communication is crucial in having a stress-free renovation.
Our first encounter with Liron at Goldenline Construction caught our attention with his straight forward approach of workflow, budget, timeline, having designated workers and dedicated project manager from start to finish.
Liron understood how much our hands we're tied with a newborn and we fully entrusted his expertise to take matter into his own hands. When there were unforeseen problems due to the conditions of our home, he took the initiative to problem solve and find solutions. He really took care of us and went the extra mile to send runners to pick up supplies upon request so we did not have stress about the little things, helped us fix other stuff around the house and allowed us to focus more on the fun stuff such as choosing and designing the details of our Bathroom.
Overall, our new Bathroom was completed in a timely manner and is everything we imagined it would and more. Liron was conscientious with our budget, negotiating every line item down with each subcontractor, was on the job site periodically and kept us fully updated on the progress. He made the renovation process easy, efficient and enjoyable. We would definitely recommend Goldenline and choose Liron as a project manager for our next big project. read lessDolev B.8/23/2021My experience with Liron from GoldenLine has been impressive. He is incredibly responsive - if not he can't take... read moreMy experience with Liron from GoldenLine has been impressive. He is incredibly responsive - if not he can't take your call, which isn't often, he'll text immediately to say when he can return your call, and he does!
He is very knowledgeable about every aspect of the entire process and GoldenLine has state-of-the-art tools like a project tracking/update app so you always know exactly what's going on.
It's clear that Liron loves his job and providing personalized service, and brings a positive energy every day. read lessDiane Z.8/10/2021It was a pleasure working with Eldan from Goldenline Construction. He has a great eye for design and was... read moreIt was a pleasure working with Eldan from Goldenline Construction. He has a great eye for design and was always there to help us think through the design of the space and buy fixtures, tile, etc. Eldan was always available and his subs do great work. read lessRon M.6/30/2021After deciding to remodel the master bathroom in my condo I received 4 bids on the project, without question I... read moreAfter deciding to remodel the master bathroom in my condo I received 4 bids on the project, without question I had the most confidence in Eldan and Goldenline Construction to finish the job with the highest quality in the shortest amount of time. Eldan came through and delivered a beautiful bathroom exactly as I wanted it and was able to overcome some difficult hurdles. In doing the demo, we discovered that the bathroom had previously been remodeled right on top of the original bathroom so he ended up having to essentially demo twice. Nothing phased Eldan and even though issues would come up throughout the project (often out of his control), Eldan would quickly find a solution and move forward. When you are doing a big project, you need someone who has seen it all before and always knows how to handle the issues that come up. He's also a very talented designer and finds creative solutions to maximize space and efficiency - in all respects 5 stars, very responsive to any questions throughout the entire project. read lessMark L.3/04/2021
- We had some water damage in our house and our insurance adjuster said we would need to rebuild the entire... read moreWe had some water damage in our house and our insurance adjuster said we would need to rebuild the entire kitchen. So we inquired for an estimate from Goldenline Construction having seen their 5 star reviews on Yelp. They responded right away and set up an appointment for an estimate right away. Nir showed up on-time and did a thorough assessment of our kitchen; measuring everything, paying attention to every detail and asking a lot questions to be sure he was accurate. He even went into our attic to asses a load bearing wall that we might want to move and took pictures for us. Then he sent us a very thorough estimate within a day or so. We also really liked that he had a project app that we would have access to in order to follow our project and keep track of the finishes that we wanted to get; he also offered his sources and discounts for those finishes.
Unfortunately, our insurance did a 180 on us and decided to do a restoration of our cabinets and sent us their contractor, so we weren't able to hire Nir and Goldenline. But we are certainly keeping their information for future projects. He was very professional and accomodating. We concur with Goldenline's 5 star review and include ours with it! read lessWJ W.7/21/2020My husband and I interviewed a number of contractors to remodel our kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Once we met Eldan... read moreMy husband and I interviewed a number of contractors to remodel our kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Once we met Eldan and his team at Goldenline, we knew he was the one for the job. He patiently guided and supported us through the planning phase, always remaining extremely mindful of cost and budget. Eldan made himself available to meet and discuss every detail, from overall design to choosing specific tiles. Most importantly, the execution was flawless: his crew was always on time, and performed each task with a great attention to detail. If corrections were needed, Eldan ensured they were handled quickly and properly. Eldan was also extremely communicative with us throughout the entire process, and stuck to his proposed budget. Our kitchen and bathrooms are now completely transformed, and we couldn't be happier. I might add, Eldan is not only a great contractor dedicated to his clients, but a great human being: sincere, smart, and caring. It was a pleasure to work with him and his staff! read lessAlexandra K.6/18/2020Eldan has been great throughout our process. There is a lot that goes into building or renovating a home and... read moreEldan has been great throughout our process. There is a lot that goes into building or renovating a home and they have extensive experience in doing so.
Although there has been setbacks in our progress due to COVID, Eldan has made sure he comes to the site often and we have been pushing through all issues. read lessWill C.5/23/2020We had such a positive experience with GoldenLine Construction, especially in working with Yoni that we feel the need to... read moreWe had such a positive experience with GoldenLine Construction, especially in working with Yoni that we feel the need to write a review in case if someone else out there is searching for the same type of work on their home or even just a good, solid construction company/contractor to work with. Prior to GoldenLine, we worked with another contractor who not only didn't deliver but took off with our money. We then decided to contact window manufacturers and dealers in the hopes that they can do the job or recommend someone who is reliable to do the work, but it turns out they can only perform installations on walls with existing sliders. We decided to just give up on our vision of having floor to ceiling glass slider in our home all together since it was too difficult to find someone who could take on the job and is trustworthy. But every time we looked at the wall it bothered us, I know first world problems, so we decided to give it one last shot. We sent a request out on yelp to multiple construction companies and GoldenLine was one of the few who responded. When Yoni came for the initial consultation, he was very well prepared, knowledgeable and provided us with a lot of details on what was involved (permits, inspections, cost, etc) so we knew we would move forward with GoldenLine because of him. Long story short, we couldn't be more happier to have worked with him, he was very proactive and transparent throughout the whole entire process, updating us on timelines and of any delays. The best part of all is that any concerns we had or imperfection that we pointed out, he happily addressed them and got them corrected until we were happy with the results. Overall the experience was great and we couldn't be happier. For any future projects on home, GoldenLine would definitely be our go to. Thanks GoldenLine and Yoni! I hope that my review can help out another homeowner with their project. read lessHuyen T.4/14/2020
- I've been waiting 12 years to re do my bathroom. I went on Yelp to get some good estimates on... read moreI've been waiting 12 years to re do my bathroom. I went on Yelp to get some good estimates on the actual work. I ran across a golden line construction and have them come out and doing estimate. Nir was very professional and informative. He made a stressful adventure very fun and stress free. He helped take my vision and make it into a reality. I love the over all outcome of everything and I still like my old dingy bathroom is gone forever. I highly recommend golden line construction for your bathroom projects in any other home improvement projects. read lessJennifer W.3/22/2020GOLDENLINE CONSTRUCTION is the best contractor company in all of Los Angeles, period! Trust us. We spent nearly... read moreGOLDENLINE CONSTRUCTION is the best contractor company in all of Los Angeles, period! Trust us. We spent nearly 4 months working with them and we'd do it all over again if we had to (in fact, we're considering starting our next remodel job with them as I type this -- which made me remember that I had yet to leave a review for the incredible work their whole team did for us, earlier this year).
Simply put, if you want someone you can trust with your total home remodel or even just a bathroom remodel, master remodel, or whatever, then look no further and immediately hire the amazing Eldan and his incredible team of hard workers.
A brief backstory about our remodel and the scope of our project. Back in April 2019, after interviewing 5-6 contractors for a floor to ceiling gut job, a complete Master Bedroom/Bathroom/Closet remodel (approx. 700 square feet, total) and getting multiple quotes, we decided to go with Eldan @ GOLDENLINE because he was the most professional, the most direct, and the most cost-efficient / thoughtful in terms of the scope of our specific project needs. He also was the only contractor to challenge some of our initial remodeling design choices and made us re-evaluate (for the better!) how to best move forward and implement them cost-effectively while maintaining a strong aesthetic.
In a way, Eldan is that rare contractor who truly looks at the big picture of it all... AND cares about every little detail along the way. It really made such a difference to have someone working with us who truly understood our vision, and addressed every need and every concern throughout the entire duration of construction. Not only this, but Eldan and his crew also worked with the City of Pasadena on our behalf to complete the project with all necessary permits... which as many of you know can be a real nightmare. But not for Eldan and GOLDENLINE! They made it feel like such an easy, breezy process -- far less daunting than we had originally thought it would be. (Warning: many other LA-based contractors that bid for this job insisted they didn't need to do our project with permits because it takes too much time and costs too much, and is unnecessary, but insisted they would do it up to code -- DO NOT BELIEVE THEM). If you want to be safe, do it with permits and let Eldan and his team handle it for you. They're honest and fully transparent, and will not let you down in this area if this is the route you'd like to go.
Throughout the duration of 12 weeks of physical construction and remodeling with GOLDENLINE (from demo to plumbing to electrical to painting to flooring to fixtures, etc.), Eldan served as our project manager and was here constantly checking in and monitoring the work. Folks, that is not normal! Most contractors go missing after you start paying them and then show up once or twice after weeks of construction being underway. But not Eldan! He truly knows how to supervise and oversee multiple construction projects at the same time, and do so, masterfully. Not only this, he was our main point person, and so whenever a question or issue came up and he wasn't around, a quick phone call quickly resolved any concerns we had.
When we began with Eldan, we had explained to him that we had already been through a major home remodel several years earlier with a LA-based contracting company and had gotten burned in the process, despite being happy with the company's end result work. With the other company, we were overcharged and constantly "surprised" by hidden costs that just happened to pop up on the job that (we now realize after going through the much more honest, ethical company GOLDENLINE) should have been covered in any typical labor / rough materials cost for a construction remodel.
All this high praise to say, if you've struggled to find a good, dependable, honest contractor, do yourself a huge favor and hire GOLDENLINE for your next remodel / home renovation. They will get the job done on-time, and most importantly, they'll do it RIGHT (and they will treat you like family along the way). We honestly can't say enough good things about Eldan and his entire crew ... anyone who comes over to see our newly renovated Master Bedroom/Bathroom/Closet are all impressed by how well everything was done. The attention to detail, the quality of the craftsmanship (both behind the walls, under the floorboards and in plain sight) is simply exceptional, and we couldn't be happier with the end result and the people who helped make it all happen at GOLDENLINE.
In short, we give Eldan and his entire crew our highest commendation. Five stars. Ten out of ten. 100% job well done! Thanks so much guys! read lessNeville K.11/07/2019After talking to 4 contractors, I selected Goldenline Construction for a painting and carpentry project and I'm so glad I... read moreAfter talking to 4 contractors, I selected Goldenline Construction for a painting and carpentry project and I'm so glad I did. Their price was great, they paid attention to all the little details, and the crew was very professional. Yoni, the project manager, came by frequently and was always easy to contact. I'm going to use them for all my painting and remodeling from now on and I've already recommended them to a friend. read lessRob M.10/18/2019GoldenLine just completed a large project for me and I couldn't be happier. Their professionalism throughout the process was excellent.... read moreGoldenLine just completed a large project for me and I couldn't be happier. Their professionalism throughout the process was excellent. Eldan is an excellent project manager and communicator, and his partner was very helpful in keeping everything on track as well. (They are also nice people to work with). They finished ahead of schedule (!!) which was a huge plus. Attention to detail was there every step of the way, and they never batted an eye when I expanded the scope of work (more than once). I look forward to doing more projects with them in the future! read lessA. H.10/09/2019
- High-quality. From start to finish. Responsive, knowledgable, and transparent. Competitive pricing. Highly recommend working with them.
Goldenline completed sub-floor framing... read moreHigh-quality. From start to finish. Responsive, knowledgable, and transparent. Competitive pricing. Highly recommend working with them.
Goldenline completed sub-floor framing and internal painting and patchwork. After submitting an inquiry online, Goldenline followed-up within one day to schedule an onsite estimate. Our primary point of contact for the job, Nir, was incredible. He moved efficiently, thoroughly explained quote details and had insightful recommendations for best path to complete project.
Will certainly consider them for future projects. read lessHolden O.9/23/2019Last August, my husband and I decided to gut our newly-purchased, three-story home in the Pacific Palisades. A home renovation... read moreLast August, my husband and I decided to gut our newly-purchased, three-story home in the Pacific Palisades. A home renovation of this proportion always comes with its fair share of challenges, and ours was no exception. Thankfully, we chose Goldenline Construction as our contractors for this venture. From the initial design schematics to the last-minute touch-ups, Eldan and team went above and beyond to ensure that we left this project completely satisfied. When unexpected problems arose, they worked around the clock to prevent delays and minimize costs. Ethical, competent, responsive, and reliable. Highly recommended. read lessMoumita B.8/15/2019Very well performed job. My parents were happy I found them online & want to continue to do work with... read moreVery well performed job. My parents were happy I found them online & want to continue to do work with them. We plan to hire them again to fix up our back house/garage in a couple of months! I recommend them to anyone looking for big projects within your homes. Well-trusted! read lessGabby D.6/28/2019Goldenline has been such a great help throughout this process. I've loved working with them this past month. I've been... read moreGoldenline has been such a great help throughout this process. I've loved working with them this past month. I've been point on this and have been helping/looking at what they do and are doing. Everything went well and am super thankful Eldan was able to accommodate us so quickly and in a timely manner. We wanted all our cabinets refinished by a certain date due to a party and Goldenline came through. 5 stars forsure read lessChanan B.6/24/2019
- Nir and his guys were incredible. They were totally on top of the job and got everything done on time.... read moreNir and his guys were incredible. They were totally on top of the job and got everything done on time. They communicated well and I was extremely happy with the work they did. read lessHarrison L.6/19/2019Goldenline construction has only showed us how great of a company they are/hold. They hold the fort i swear! No... read moreGoldenline construction has only showed us how great of a company they are/hold. They hold the fort i swear! No issues, reasonably priced, great quality work. No complaints here. I enjoyed working along with them for this past month! read lessSean Y.6/17/2019Goldenline has been a great company so far. They helped me in so many various ways. With so much going... read moreGoldenline has been a great company so far. They helped me in so many various ways. With so much going on, they were able to fix any cracks, my cabinets, touch up my kitchen and even clean the granite i have (in the right way so it doesn't get scratched). Was a pleasure to work with them. read lessAlex M.6/14/2019I had such an incredible experience working with Eldan! I recently had a run in with building and safety because... read moreI had such an incredible experience working with Eldan! I recently had a run in with building and safety because of a terribly jealous old friend and needed to rebuild an entire Wong of my home. The city was coming in to inspect all of my house and asked me to jump through hoops to fix every little thing. Eldan walked me through each and every step of the process from demolishing the parts of my house that did not comply with the codes and gave me reasonably priced fixes for everything. I am happy to say that I have not heard from the building and safety cockroaches since the last inspection and feel fantastic! Thank you soooo much for everything!! read lessToren A.6/10/2019
- My whole childhood, I've been looking to help out my parent's. They finally asked me for a task. It was... read moreMy whole childhood, I've been looking to help out my parent's. They finally asked me for a task. It was to find one of the best contractors in town. I was lurking through a bunch of websites and everywhere I went i saw the name "goldenline construction". I think it was meant to be. There was a reason it kept popping up.
Long story short, we used them. We loved them. Gave us great prices, great professional work, great quality work. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to hire a great contractor. read lessAnalia Q.6/03/2019I usually write food reviews but I had to write a review after using GoldenLine! I had a very pleasant... read moreI usually write food reviews but I had to write a review after using GoldenLine! I had a very pleasant experience with the company and the work they did. The contractors were friendly and did the work efficiently. I asked them questions and they had knowledgeable answers. I would use there services again! read lessTess T.5/31/2019What a great experience it was working with Goldenline! They've taken care of all of my remodeling needs and I... read moreWhat a great experience it was working with Goldenline! They've taken care of all of my remodeling needs and I wouldn't recommend anybody else! I look forward to more wonderful improvements with the help of these amazing souls. read lessZachary S.5/28/2019For a while my parents were looking to remodel their kitchen. They asked me to research some companies and I... read moreFor a while my parents were looking to remodel their kitchen. They asked me to research some companies and I decided to go with Goldenline Construction. Not only did they do a great job, but they were super helpful and professional in the process. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Looking forward to giving them a call next time I need something done! read lessEli K.5/23/2019